Are you troubled with dark patches, tanned skin, uneven tones and dull skin appearance? These are the common problems resulting from over exposure to sunrays, lack of adequate skin caring, poor skin hydration. There are two groups of skin whitening treatment that can be used –
- Topical skincare products such as chemical bleaches, creams, serums and others
- More advance non topical methods such as laser therapy, vitamin infusions and microdermabrasion .
In the case of skincare products, many of them are not as effective and can be costly with some side effects. They are also relatively slower in its effect but is useful when applied together with the more effective methods.
Vitamin C is a safe product. Vitamin C is extremely beneficial for the body to prevent the formation of free radicals and ageing, heal the wounds, protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays, and even treat dandruff and hair loss. According to the latest research reports, Vitamin C has also been found to be useful in treatment of patients with advance cancer.
Vitamin C is a known effective treatment to lighten the skin tone. The Vitamin C injection is a safe and effective method for lightening and brightening the skin tone to help to give a youthful look to the skin.
How Does the Vitamin C Injection Works
Vitamin C is most effective for skin whitening when given as a Vitamin C injection. It works by inhibiting the tyrosinase enzymes in the skin that is needed to produce melanine. Melanine is responsible for the dark pigments in our skin. In addition, Vitamin C is also and antioxidant. It prevents the damage to our skin by the harmful UV ray of the sun resulting in a youthful looking skin.
The Vitamin C injections are usually enriched with the Glutathione, a natural plant based antioxidant. These ingredients perform two vital functions in the body – defense and repair. Together these ingredients produce a powerful defense system deep inside the layers of the skin to prevent any future damage due to pollution, free radical formation or ultraviolet exposure.
Glutathione Antioxidants and Its Constituents
The Glutathione antioxidants are produced in both plants and humans. The compound is made of three vital amino acids – glutamic acid, glycine and cysteine. The Glutathione performs the following actions in the body:
- One of the greatest qualities of this antioxidant is its efficiency in the detoxification of the body in addition to the role in removing free radicals.
- Induces healthy tissue repair
- Rejuvenates the dull and tired skin
- Helps in the recovery of liver cells affected due to alcohol consumption
- Improves immunity
- Retards the melanin production
Vitamin C Injection and Its Eminence for Skin Whitening and Rejuvenation
The Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient for the skin. Vitamin C is soluble in water and helps to regulate the functioning of the natural antioxidants in the body. The Vitamin C injection regulates the following functionalities in the body:
- Neutralizes the impact of ROS to speed up the process of skin tone lightening effectively
- Induces cell repairing and natural collagen production
- Controls the over production of the melanin pigments- largely responsible for darkening of the skin
- Repairs the skin damage due to sunburns and tanning
Benefits of Vitamin C Injection
There are several positive aspects of using the Glutathione combined Vitamin C injections. Following are some of the result-based benefits that largely urge the need of this alternative over conventional treatments.
- Apart from offering effectual skin whitening, these injections work into the deep layers underneath to rejuvenate the skin to restore freshness and charming beauty.
- The Vitamin C in fruits and other food supplements may not always get absorbed into the blood stream reaching the epidermal layers. The injections are specifically inserted into the facial skin layers to deliver the essential ingredients to protect the skin and repair the damages from the inner layers to bestow clean, lighter and glowing skin.
- The cosmetic products and applications only make the skin look beautiful apparently. The Vitamin C injection works into the different layers of the skin to eliminate the pigmentation problems and reduces the melanin concentration on the external layer of the skin.
- While other skin lightening work with fairness treatments only, the Glutathione based injections with vitamin C extracts are powerful antioxidants working as cell defense to protect them from damages of free radical and wrinkle formation.
How to Get the Maximum Benefits from the Therapy
The Vitamin C injection with Glutathione can lighten the skin tone to several shades alongside restoring the glowing skin that is lost over the period of insufficient caring, dryness, and other factors. The procedure of delivering the injection has to be done under expert supervision and intensive care measures to gain maximum benefits. There are some basic considerations and care measures that can help in the successful completion and help to get desirable results.
- High dose Vitamin C injection may cause interruption in the absorption of vital minerals in the body including copper, selenium and iron. However you do not need to worry, as this will not affect the function of the body as the treatment is not long term and the concentration is not that high. The patients are advised to drink plenty of fluids to reduce the concentration gradually to balance the different vitamins and minerals for optimum results.
- The Vitamin C injection contents circulate in the body after entering the blood stream. Though the concentration of Vitamin C is quite high in the liquid, the effect may be reduced due to the absorption of the contents into the different body parts.
- Everyone has a different body pattern, different skin tone and other specifications. The clients with deep dark skin tones may need to take more sessions and gain results gradually. The results may therefore vary from one person to another.
- Before proceeding with the Vitamin C injection, it can be convenient to take the allergy tests, liver check-up and kidney monitoring to ensure safety and eliminate the risk of infections.
As per the researches and tests on women of several age groups, the Glutathione enhanced Vitamin C injection has been found to deliver great results in lightening skin tone quickly. These injections reaching skin deep help to balance the antioxidants to prevent the formation of free radicals to induce firmness, elasticity, young and supple skin.
The procedure is best given by trained and certified medical professionals with interest in aesthetic medicine. Before making an appointment for the Vitamin C injection, the clients can consult the doctor for advice on skin whitening treatments. The Vitamin C injection when administered under proper medical supervision and safety standards, can provide long-term results without the risk of side effects and complications.