Laser vaginal rejuvenation is fast becoming a popular lifestyle aesthetic procedure requested by women who are more educated and aware of their sexual needs. It used to be that vaginal operations were confined to women who has pathological conditions such as prolapsed uterus or stress incontinence as a result of vaginal laxity due to childbirth. We now hear more of various aesthetic procedures requested by women such as hymenoplasty (restoration of hymen) and labiaplasty (correction of the vaginal labial to a more aesthetic look) in addition to the traditional posterior and anterior repair for vaginal laxity. The change in attitude towards sex among women and the desire to maintain a healthy sexual relationship coupled with the awareness through the internet of the variation in appearance of the female genitalia has led to an increase demand for such procedures.
The term laser vaginal rejuvenation was first made popular by Dr David Matlock who is a board certified gynecologist in Los Angeles in the 1990’s. Dr Matlock’s procedure mainly involved use of a laser to carry out the various traditional operations to tighten the vaginal instead of using the scalpel for the operations. In general the advantage of using the laser over the scalpel for such operations is minimal.
Fotona Incontinalase treatment
A minimally invasive solution for stress urinary incontinence
- Fotona’s 2.94um Er: YAG non ablative laser with proprietary SMOOTH mode technology
- Improves urethral support by photo thermal strengthening of the vaginal wall
- Works on connective tissue in the vaginal mucosa with emphasis on the anterior vaginal wall
Who is Eligible for IncontiLase?
- The treatment works best in mild and moderate stress urinary incontinence patients with very good results in severe stress urinary incontinence as well
- Incontinence patients get relief in stress symptoms.
Simple and Quick
- Ambulatory procedure
- 20-30 minutes/treatment
- No anesthesia
- No downtime
- High patient satisfaction
- Excellent results
- No side effects