Smooth and clear skin with glowing complexion is a dream for many women however procedures like chemical peels and waxing can be harsh on your skin. These days whitening drips and laser hair removal are the go-to treatment options for women from different field of life. Working women and even housewives feel more confident in getting these procedures done in clinical settings. We at Pinnacle Figures are the most reliable aesthetic clinic that provides these services to a wide range of customers in Johor Bahru. It is not surprising that our growing number of clients include both men and women.
The skin colour is determined by the amount of melanin in our skin which depends upon genetics, diet and sun exposure. People dealing with hyperpigmentation, dark spots, blemishes, and uneven skin tones are interested in skin lightening treatments.
Quickly gaining popularity as a quick fix, due to immediate results and no downtime. Another reason for its popularity is that it works from inside and gives you a lighter, brighter and younger skin by improving your health and your skin from the inside. Since the nutrients in the treatment are directly injected into your bloodstream, they are better absorbed in your skin. The main whitening agents used in the drip are Glutathione and ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). The whitening drip is also loaded with other nutrients like Amino acid, vitamin B complex, and Vitamin B12. All these nutrients yield amazing beneficial results for the skin and overall health:
- Glutathione is a natural and powerful antioxidant that works against the toxins in your body and increases the number of naturally produced antioxidants that are great for your skin.
- It also helps in increasing the immunity of the body.
- Glutathione prevents the production of melanin in our skin helping it to appear lighter.
- The drip also has anti-ageing benefits as it helps reverse the signs of ageing by giving a more plum and glowing look.
- The whitening drip is helpful in reducing hyperpigmentation and diminishes dark spots and lightens the tanned skin. It also helps with acne scars and blemishes.
- The nutrients in the drip facilitate the production of collagen which tightens the new skin and boosts the production of new skin cells.
- The natural ingredients of the drip also help with the regulation of metabolism, fight toxins in the body, promote healing of scars and healthy hair growth.
Whitening drips have a higher amount of nutrients than whitening injections and yield more visible results. Although drip is safe and has very minimum side effects it should always be administered by a certified specialist to avoid any complications. There is no downtime as you can receive the drip during lunch break and join your colleagues at the office immediately after. You can wear makeup. It is recommended you take a good-sized meal before coming for the treatment so the high potency of drip does not make you dizzy. It is also recommended that you wear a good sunblock all the time and take a healthy diet rich in antioxidants afterwards to avail of the enjoy the results for the longest time. You can also enhance the results by combining the whitening drip with other skin lightening treatments like laser and PRP or microneedling.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal is one of the quickest and most efficient hair removing solutions available in the market that delivers long-lasting results. In contrast to other hair removing methods like shaving and hair removing creams that only remove part of hair visible above the skin, the laser works on a deeper level and targets hair follicles beneath the outer layer of skin called the epidermis, therefore giving results that last longer and reduces the hair growth in future. Due to long-lasting results, it is not very high maintenance and there is little aftercare required.
The basic working principle of laser hair removal is Selective Photothermolysis (SPTL), which means that it employs a combination of a specific wavelength of light and pulse to destroy hair follicles with damaging the skin cells in proximity to achieve the best results. The targeted light beams use the contrast between lighter skin tone and darker accumulation of melanin in the hair for the precision of the target.
- The laser hair removal treatment can be used anywhere on the body to get rid of unwanted hairs.
- It is less painful than waxing and very effective with results that can last very long with minor touch-ups.
- The precise targeting of hair follicles helps give the neatest results that other methods like shaving and hair removing creams can not achieve.
- The laser hair removal sessions are cost-effective considering how much money average women spend over the lifetime frequently buying shaving and hair removing products and paying salons for painful waxing sessions.
- While it will not remove hair permanently, it does permanently reduce hair growth significantly, as it targets the hair follicle.
It is a medical procedure and therefore done by only a trained and certified doctor. To get the best results always chose an expert with good knowledge and experience of laser hair removal. Only a certified specialist should be consulted to work with laser hair treatment. If done with a non-certified less experienced doctor the laser can burn the skin which could be a painful experience and can leave the scars. Therefore it is recommended always chose a certified doctor for laser hair removal sessions.