What is the O-Shot?
Pinnacle Figure Aesthetic Center offers the O-Shot, among other treatments it claims improves female sexual health and experience.
The O-Shot is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment for your vagina health. Platelet-rich plasma is the part of blood that comprises all the growth factors essential for the healing process. In our childhood whenever we got an injury, a yellow fluid came out followed by scab formation. Then the scab fell off and a new pink skin appeared. That yellow fluid is actually platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
We can isolate, concentrate, and use that PRP portion of the blood for healing. PRP is O-Shot is helpful in creating new blood vessels and nerves.
This treatment is commonly used to treat injuries in athletes. It has been widely used to treat sports injuries, helpful in recovery from surgery, and treat medical ailments like hair loss.
The protocol involves the withdrawal of blood from a patient, isolating the PRP from the blood, and reinjecting the PRP into the desired part of the body that needs healing.
Although scientists are still uncertain about its mode of action, it is evident that platelets have healing and restorative properties. Upon injecting into the injured part of the body it is capable of releasing up to 35 different healing growth factors.
Many healthcare practitioners use Plasma-rich platelets to treat broken bones and muscular injuries and claim that it speeds up the healing process.
Benefits of O-Shot:
Plasma-rich platelets have mind-blowing orgasm properties. It can significantly improve the female sexual function index. It is a very helpful procedure to enhance vaginal sensation, and sexual functions. Few benefits of O-shot include
- Increases natural lubrication
- Enhanced sexual desires
- Increased arousal
- An improved orgasm during masturbation or sex
- Increased sensation
- Smoother and younger skin of the vagina
- Greater arousal via clitoral stimulation
- Frequent and stronger orgasms
- Improves the ability to have an orgasm via penetrative intercourse when previously unable
- Reduces pain during sex
- Increases ability to have vaginal orgasm
Incontinence and other conditions
According to few professionals it may also:
- Helpful in urinary incontinence treatment
- Treat lichen planus (irritation and swelling of skin, hairs, mucus membranes and nails)
- Treat lichen sclerosus (patchy, discolored, and thin skin of anal and genital regions)
- Treat chronic pain from childbirth
In some women, O-shot is proved to be helpful in enhancing orgasm and treating urinary incontinence as well.
PRP stimulates and enhances collagen production, stem cells, and blood vessels, which could lead to better orgasms and sex in women.
How do you prepare for the procedure?
If you decide to, you can schedule an O-Shot treatment with Pinnacle Figure Aesthetic Center. Our expert medical professional contact you to give you an O-Shot and will start out by asking you general questions about your health history. Our professionals will ask you about your sexual and general health history before starting the procedure.
What to expect during an O-Shot?
If your health history has gone well our O-Shot provider will follow the following procedure:
- Numb cream application on labia, clit, or G-spot
- Draw your blood and run it in the centrifuge machine. It will separate plasma from the platelets.
- Local anesthesia injection in labia, clit, and/ or G-spot.
- Platelets injection into labia, clit, and/or G-spot.
This whole procedure would require about 30 minutes. It s not at all a painful procedure
Potential complications or side effects:
Although it is a safe procedure for vaginal health the potential side effects of O-shot might be:
- continuous sexual arousal
- spontaneous orgasm
- ejaculatory orgasm
- Urination with sexual arousal
The other possible side effects of PRP upon injecting elsewhere in the body are as follows:
- Bruising at the injection site
- Allergic reaction
- Soreness and pain at the injection site
- Redness at the injection site
- Scar tissue formation
- Numbness at the injection site
- Swelling at the injection site
- Vaginal sensitivity (a “buzzing” sensation)
What to know about the recovery period?
Recovery for O-Shot is instant. A small amount of local sensitivity can be felt for a day or two. You can confidently have sex on the same day, as it won’t harm you.
When should you see the results?
In the first 3-7 days you will have heightened sensation in the fluid injecting area. New tissues will begin to develop in approximately 3 weeks and continue for the next 9 weeks. The peak development of tissue formation will take place at 3 months. the results will end up to at least a year.
How much does it cost?
Pinnacle Figure is offering this remarkable technique at a very low cost. You can have your O-Shot treatment in a pocket-friendly package, under the supervision of our best healthcare practitioners in a peaceful environment.
So, if anyone of you is suffering from loss of vaginal insensitivity, low sexual desire, or urinary incontinence, the O-Shot is the best option to go for. The best and most economical way is to book an appointment with Pinnacle Figure Aesthetic Center. Our healthcare experts will guide you in accordance with your medical condition.