With age, our body starts producing less collagen and elastin that lead to wrinkles formation and age spots. Signs of aging in the form of wrinkles and spots make skin ugly.
Collagen and elastin are very important ingredients to keep skin firm and elastic. Moreover, melanin collection is responsible for pigments formation and its increased amounts leads to darker skin tone.
Laser treatment targets the melanin accumulation and destroys it, leading to successful removal of pigments. This treatment boosts the production of collagen and restores the levels of elastin that make the skin radiant and glowing.
Face pigmentation affects the color and tone of the skin. These are available in the form of:
- Dark patches
- Age spots
- Brown spots
- Sun spots
- Liver spots
Skin texture changes are visible signs of aging that make you look older and tired. These include wrinkles, age spots, and damaged skin due to frequent sun exposure. Frequent exposure to the sun leads to melanin accumulation that appears in the form of age spots.
Laser treatment is the most effective to treating age spots. Different kinds of laser are available to treat the age spots with great precision.
Laser treatment for face pigmentation is an effective and easy way to treat irregular pigmentation. Laser beam targets the affected area and destroys the melanin present beneath the pigment that successfully removes pigment and boosts the regeneration of cells.
- Laser treatment for face pigmentation removes age spots, reduces wrinkles and improves the radiance of the skin.
- It successfully treats scars and makes them significantly less visible. Scars can be of different shapes such as flat scars, raised scars or depressed scars. Laser treatment can treat all types of scars successfully.
- It boosts collagen production that gives plump and rejuvenated look.
- It leads to continuous improvement in texture and suppleness of the skin.
- Laser resurfacing is another treatment to remove acne scars and pigments by resurfacing the top layers of the skin.
- Laser treatment is also used to minimize wrinkles and other skin imperfections.
Age spots usually appear due to excessive exposure to sunlight. The desired levels of collagen and elastin tighten the skin and promotes the growth of new skin cells to even out skin tone. Aesthetic treatments promote the growth of collagen and elastin. Once this collagen and elastin levels reaches to the desired level, patients get a healthy and younger looking skin.
Hydrating skin moisturizers also keep your skin smooth and prevent it from damage. There are various treatments for removal of skin pigmentation. Laser treatment precisely targets the pigments without affecting the surrounding skin.
A combination of treatments might be used to treat pigments and various skin imperfections. There are various kinds of laser for treating age spots. Aesthetic doctors choose the most suitable laser according to skin sensitivity and area to be treated. Patients should discuss their skin sensitivity problems with doctor prior to getting any facial treatment. It is important to follow your doctor’s advice to get safe and effective results.